This rug hooking lap frame with cotton flannel cozy cover is portable, lightweight, and sturdy. The frame has been specially designed for punch needle rug hooking and enables you to easily stretch your design straight and taught. Instead of the usual carpet tack strips, it has gripper strips (similar to the teeth on a dog brush). Customers with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or limited strength in their hands will find this frame much easier to use than a frame with carpet tack strips. The large working area offers more space, hence less time spent moving your piece.
- Hand crafted from poplar hardwood
- Wide inside working area: 18" x 18”
- Full length gripper strips on all 4 sides
- Easy to assemble or disassemble for travel
- Instructions and hardware included
- Lifetime guarantee
- 100 % cotton flannel cozy cover
- Hand crafted in Kentucky by Oxford Certified Instructor, Angela Jones
Excellent for use with all kinds of fibers - if your piece fits completely inside the frame and doesn't need to be moved. YOU CAN SAFELY MOVE YOUR RUG WITHOUT SNAGGING LOOPS IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH WOOL RUG YARN OR #6 OR #8 CUT WOOL FABRIC STRIPS! CAUTION: If you're using fine yarn such as worsted weight or fancy "novelty yarns," this frame will snag loops when you move your piece. Move your piece slow and gently when removing your loops out of the grippers.